Activities for all
Belle-Isle-en-Terre is situated in the heart of a spectacular environment of wooded countryside, forests, valleys and salmon rivers. The Léguer is the only river in Brittany awarded the ‘Rivière Sauvage’ Wild River classification. There’s a real culture of nature-based sports activities in Belle-Isle-en-Terre, with, for example, visitor stays organised by the Centre Régional d’initiation à la Rivière, the much-visited aquarium, and the Rando Muco charity fundraising sports event in support of cystic fibrosis research.
A sports and nature centre where you can go at your own pace to try out some new activities in beautiful natural surroundings:
- Mountain-biking events from beginner to experienced level, or themed activities to explore our local heritage
- Themed trips
- Bike trips with electric bicycles
- Archery in nature with 2D and 3D targets
- Nature-themed events and workshops
More about the Station VTT du Léguer Mountain Biking Centre :
- Bike-washing facilities
- Mountain bike rental for adults and children
- A topographical guide with details of 10 different routes
Routes, diary of events, practical information, everything you need to make your visit a success !