10 hidden treasures are waiting to be discovered in the Valley of the Léguer. A little walking, a lot of fun, exploring local history, heritage and the rich natural environment. To look for the treasure, all you need is a GPS, your smartphone or an iPad (information is a little less precise).
GPS are available to hire from €4.00 at the Tourist Office in Belle-Isle-en-Terre.
Enjoy your adventure !
- Treasure hunt ‘On the trail of amethysts’ - Le Vieux Marché (4.5 km)
- Treasure hunt ‘The laughing devil of Kernansquillec’ - Plounévez-Moëdec (5 km)
- Treasure hunt ‘A little village among the hedgerows’ - La Chapelle Neuve (5 km)
- Treasure hunt ‘An adventure in metal at Coat-an-Noz’ - Loc Envel/Belle Isle en Terre (3.5 km)
- Treasure hunt ‘Between the two Ménez’ - Louargat (8 km)
- Treasure hunt ‘Memories of stone’ - Plouaret (3 km)
- Treasure hunt ‘In the footsteps of the lords of Bourgerel - Plougonver (4 km)
- Treasure hunt ‘On Goariva mountain’ - Plougras (4 km)
- Treasure hunt ‘Along the sunken lanes in the company of Marc’harit Fulup - Pluzunet (6 km)
- Treasure hunt ‘The search for the 9 silver annulets’ - Tonquédec (6 km)