In Paimpol, the Tourist Office mobile information service - on a tricycle ! - comes out to meet motor home users
All the practical information you need around Paimpol and Pontrieux
Download information about facilities for motor homes in Guingamp - Baie de Paimpol around Paimpol and Pontrieux
You can also have a look at the website for more details of motor home facilities in Brittany
Find the list of Tibus bus stops near tourist sites and motor home parking areas
The RESPECT Charter
Our region is very popular with motor home users, and no doubt you’ll have heard of the "RESPECT" charter.
Here are some details concerning motor home users :
- The Island of Bréhat was the first place in France to be awarded the status of classified natural site in 1907,
- Piloted in Brittany, since 1999 the local authority has been part of Natura 2000, a large-scale European programme to protect biodiversity on land and at sea,
- The port of Paimpol holds the Pavillon Bleu label for sustainable tourism. As the most important oyster production area in the Côtes d’Armor, the water quality in the Bay of Paimpol is a priority. Please use the waste water facilities provided for you.
Avoid parking in large groups
- 57 charming communes are happy to welcome you.
- In the heart of their flower-filled villages, a moment of calm and the opportunity to experience local heritage are worth the detour
Use appropriate parking places
- Everyone likes a sea view !
Make use of local shops and services
- They are here to welcome you all year round
Be courteous and considerate
Take time to talk
- A local welcome : campsites at your service : year-round opening, tariffs for motor homes, services on demand...
Please make sure you follow these guidelines
Remember: ‘R’ for recycle: many eco-point recycling facilities are available to use during your stay (0 820 22 10 04)