Travelling together is economical and eco-friendly. Car sharing is on its way to becoming an everyday way of getting around. Guingamp - Baie de Paimpol is committed to sustainable tourism, and supports Agenda 21. Working with the Conseil Départemental, we offer an easy way for drivers and passengers to contact each other on the car share website.
Why car share ? It’s economical ! It’s eco-friendly ! It’s convivial l! It’s practical !
- TGV Bretagne Grande Vitesse Paris only 2 hours 30 minutes from Guingamp !
- TER regional trains : téléphone SNCF 3635
- From Paris, A11 motorway and N12 expressway
Remind: all motorised traffic is prohibited on Brehat island.
- Brest airport
- Paimpol marina (Tel : 02 96 20 47 65)
- Pontrieux marina (Tel : 02 96 95 36 28)
- Year-round crossing from the Pointe de l’Arcouest to the island of Bréhat (Tel : 02 96 55 79 50)
Please, fill your starting point.
No itinerary was found.