From Plourivo to Plouézec by way of Ploubazlanec, you’ll come across plenty of bathing spots nestled between the cliffs. Watch the tide coming in, and drink in the beautiful surroundings from shingle and sandy beaches. Here are the most well-known spots, but you’re sure discover your own little corner of paradise if you take the time to explore.
- La Tossen : seawater swimming pool, beach lifeguarded in season
- Le Lédano : sandy bay, good for windsurfing
- Baie de Launay : sand and shingle beach
- Loguivy de la Mer : sand and pebble beach at Ouern (bathing only at high tide), sandy beach at Roc’h Hir
- Bréhec : large fine sandy beach
- Shingle beaches : Pors Pin, Notoret, Boulgeuff, Port Lazo all great places for shellfish gathering
- Guerzido beach